C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Sep 2007 20:30:03 -0700
well peter, i do not think that anything i give you is
going to be enough. you have your mind made up and
there is nothing wrong with that, it just means than
anything i give you is not sufficent. your opinion is
just as valubale as everyone elses. you are in the
majority.

--- Peter Hunsberger <[log in to unmask]>

http://www.realclimate.org/index.php/archives/2005/08/et-tu-lt/