Date:
Mon, 2 Oct 2006 04:04:18 -0500
Danny, I don't know what kind of radio you had, but the Icom 0-2AT was the
first ham radio I ever owned, and everything on it was keypad entry.  There
was no tuning knob of any kind.  You keyed in your frequencies, your
offsets, your PL tones, memories Etc.  There was no VFO knob or any knob of
any kind except for the off-on volume control on top.
Harvey