From:
Richard Scott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Sep 2006 09:14:58 -0500
As Y'all know, I do not usually forward this kind of message, but I do not want to pay more.

Hey, all,

XM Radio is under attack from the recording industry because XM offers 69 music commercial-free channels plus a bunch of other programming, and they want more royalties.

There is legislation in Congress right now aiming to set limits on XM that could result in reduced programming and quite possibly higher rates for it's customers.

If you have a computer with internet connections go to

www.xmradio.com/grassroots

and check it out for yourself.  And, if you don't have internet connections, please call 800-303-3263 andtell Congress that XM Radio does not need any further limitations or restrictions.  The pending bills are

Section 115 Reform Act ("SIRA") - H.R. 5553/The Modernization Act and
The Perform Act -- S. 2644/H.R. 5361.

Everybody needs to contact Congress on behalf of us XM Radio users.

Thank you,