From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Aug 2006 14:05:48 -0600
buddy:
there unfortunately is no programs availible to create sampel exams for the
basic or advanced test.
All you can do is go through the 700 question question pool and hope for the
best.
or, have someone create the exam and put it into a text format...but then
you don't get your scores or anything.

I found the ARRL? or perhaps the FCC has a website that allows you to take
sample tests for the various american classifications.
The US tech license exam seems quite a bit different then that of the
canadian basic.
The only thing you will really have to study up on is the canadian
regulations, which do differ somewhat from the american regs.

73
Colin, V A6BKX