From:
Anthony Vece <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Aug 2006 10:59:13 -0400
Hi Gery;

I found the best way to learn the code is to listen to it on the air.

I listened to qso's plus I listened to the arrl broadcasts.

They broadcast articles from qst using code.

It really helps when you are listening to subject matter that makes sense
rather than just random letters.

73 De Anthony W2AJV
ECHOLINK NODE NUMBER: 74389