Louis Kim Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 25 Jul 2006 22:17:22 -0400
Amen!

I don't mind an occasional question, and I generally will furnish the
answer when I know it, but when "Off Topic" goes on for 30 or 40 messages,
that's a little excessive in my view.  I would also like to suggest that
those who would invite someone to leave the list because they don't like
all of the off topic stuff to take their own advice.

73, de Lou K2LKK

At 05:34 AM 7/25/2006 -0400, you wrote:
>is this list about amateur radio or all other things?
>i have already seen far to much off topic stuff about jaws.
>i did not subscribe to this list to learn about jaws or anything else =
>that does not have anything to do with amateur radio.
>sincerely,
>gary glosenger.

Louis Kim Kline
A.R.S. K2LKK