From:
Kevin Nathan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kevin Nathan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Jul 2006 07:05:50 -0700
Hi Andy,

To get what you want, you need to go to the menus and I believe it may be in
the lower 50 numbers.  There is one menu item which will give you a reading
of the setting as 61 if I remember rightly as the default.  This will show
in the manual as the PF key.  I believe if you change this to 62, you will
then be able to use the pf button on the left side of the front panel to get
a signal report.  It's been a while since I did this with mine but I think I
have it right.  The only trick to this is you will not be able to get the
frequency with that button any longer and will have to press the enter key
twice on the number pad to get the frequency.

I hope this helps a little.  Let me know how it goes.  Very 73.
Kevin :)
Amateur Radio:  K7RX