From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Jul 2006 13:11:20 -0400
I couldn't get ham radio deluxe to run with a USB to Serial adapter for some
reason on my old radio desk computer, but my new one I have 3 com ports in
it so I'm set with packet, running the HF radio, and maybe some PSK if I
want since some of those interfaces use a serial port, if not, I have a
spare. Knowing me, I'll use it.