From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Jul 2006 22:03:47 -0600
welcome to the list Dan:
Ham radio deluxe is a program for controlling your HF radio.  It also
includes logging software and PSK software.
It allows nearly complete control of the functions of your radio..it
supports most of the most popular ham rigs out there from icom, yaesu and
kenwood.
You can also use HRD for remote control of your station from a remote
computer over the internet.
HRD is free for download  from the internet.
73
Colin, V A6BKX