From:
Buddy Brannan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Jul 2006 10:31:33 -0400
Hey y'all,

Some time ago, I found out about this talking multimeter available
cheap cheap cheap from Canada (thanks to the Handi-Hams E-letter),
and I actually got ahold of one (thanks to a friend of mine in Toronto).

Well, today, some anonymous person reading through my Livejournal
found the note I posted abouut the Omega Research talking multimeter
flap (forwarded from this list's previous incarnation) and responded
with a link where us U.S.-based folk can get this meter directly,
rather than finding a nice canadian to send one to us:
http://www.kmstools.com/scripts/products/cat.php?835&142

It looks like these guys will, in fact, ship this meter across the
border, and it's still reasonably priced. Of course, I don't need
another one, so I haven't bought one and can't say anything about
this company, but there it is. ...

--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV : Executive In Training! Watkins Manager #361534
Shop our catalog of timeless Watkins products at www.tastyshop.net
And see how becoming a Watkins associate will improve your family's
quality of life at www.tastybiz.com