AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
VERA R CROWELL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Feb 2010 14:57:33 -0600

                           HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!

Jesus wasn't poor. How many poor people need a treasurer (Judas Iscariot) and how many people can have a treasurer who steals from you and you still have plenty of resources to fund your ministry?

"In the days before volcanoes were invented, lava had to be hand carried down from the mountains and poured on the sleeping villagers.
This took a great deal of time."