AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Thomas Adeetuk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 May 2009 15:25:12 -0500

               VISIT ARFICAN ASSOCIATION OF MADISON WEBSITE

                        http://www.africanassociation.org

                FOR LATEST INFORMATION ON AFRICA FEST 2009,

           MEMBERSHIP, COMMUNITY CALENDAR AND MUCH MORE....

The caption VISIT AFRICAN ASSOCIATION WEBSITE has the wrong spelling of African. Just wanted to let the website management to know.

Thomas Adeetuk
College Library
Helen C. White Hall
600 N. Park Street