AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
DANIEL P KUNENE <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 May 2006 17:25:31 -0500

Join African Association of Madison, Inc. for $25 per year

Mail check to; AAM, PO Box 1016, Madison, WI 53701,
www.AfricanAssociation.org

Dear Alex,
Please accept my and my wife's heartiest congratulations on your
success. We will not be able to be there since we have previous
commitments. But again congratulations. It is a victory we all share.

Warm regards,
Daniel Kunene