AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Wilmot B. Valhmu" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Mar 2006 09:41:50 -0800

Join African Association of Madison, Inc. for $25 per year

Mail check to; AAM, PO Box 1016, Madison, WI 53701,
www.AfricanAssociation.org

It just occurred to me that it could have been the
Cameroonian customs agents that caught Mr. Taylor,
since the story states that he passed immigration
checks (presumably Cameroonian immigration).  If it
were they, then thank them also.  And thank the
Nigerian authorities for not giving up.

- Wilmot

http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/em/fr/-/2/hi/africa/4857628.stm