AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Isaac Settro <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Mar 2006 11:19:37 -0800

Join African Association of Madison, Inc. for $25 per year

Mail check to; AAM, PO Box 1016, Madison, WI 53701,
www.AfricanAssociation.org

Hey Guys...

Information reaching the PPCPD says that the tyrant
will be caught. There is no escape for him. The
Nigerian Mafia knows where Taylor is. Obansanjo knows
where Taylor is and as such when he meets Bush the
issue will be taken care of. Taylor is still in
Calabar and as soon as the detail for transfer is
finally concluded the Dictator will be sent to either
the Hague or Sierra Leone. No need to panic. Don't
worry.

Nigeria is just playing hardball with the west as she
meets President Bush to discuss pertaining issues.
Nigeria wants press attention.

Taylor days are number...

Settro