AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 24 Mar 2006 12:43:45 -0600

Join African Association of Madison, Inc. for $25 per year

Mail check to; AAM, PO Box 1016, Madison, WI 53701,
www.AfricanAssociation.org

Hi all,

A Preacher said: "If I had all the beer in the world,
 I'd take it and throw it into the river". And the
 congregation cried, "Amen!"

 "And if I had all the wine in the world, I'd take it
 and throw it in the river". And the congregation
 cried, "Amen!"

 "And if I had all the whiskey and rum in the world,
 I'd take it all and throw it in the river". Again the
 congregation cried, "Amen!"

 The preacher sat down. The deacon then stood up &
 said:

 "For our closing hymn, let's turn to page 126 of our
 hymn books and sing, 'We shall drink from that
 river'". THE CONGREGATION SCREAMED
 HALLELUYA!!!!!

Have a nice weekend.

Tru

"A candle loses nothing of its light by lighting another candle"

On February 1, 2006, our AAM discussion list changed to a new service, ICORS. If you experience any trouble accessing the list, please contact the list managers at <[log in to unmask]>.

TO POST TO THE LIST, send email to --

AAM Website:  http://www.africanassociation.org [under construction]