AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Wilmot B. Valhmu" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 1 May 2005 18:58:52 -0700
** Please visit our website: http://www.africanassociation.org **

Wilmot B. Valhmu ([log in to unmask]) has sent you a news article. (Email address has not been verified.)
Personal message:

Quote: ...[B]eing a stay-at-home mom is not a cop out, its not the womans way out of the workforce and its not a job of no value. There is a lot of value there, and some would say its even priceless.

Many mothers do yeomans jobs that go unnoticed or unappreciated. Raising children, whether done by a mother or father is one of the most honorable, if not the most honorable, undertakings that one can do. Mothers, or fathers, who sacrifice their all for their children deserve special commendations. So, as notice is made in the accompanying story about mothers who stay at home to raise their children, I want to express my heartfelt appreciation to all mothers -- for the investments theyve made in us and continue to make in our children.

Happy Mothers Day to all mothers! May the Lord bless you with a wonderful week. And may you be appreciated by your husbands, sons/daughters and family. Have a truly blessed one!

- Wilmot

Stay-At-Home Moms Deserve High Pay, Analysis Shows - Yahoo! News
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/economy_mothers_dc