Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 11 Jul 2007 00:03:52 -0700
From:
ginny wilken <[log in to unmask]>
7bit
On Jul 10, 2007, at 10:41 AM, Andrea wrote:

> Hi, Ginny, I hope you don't mind the personal e-mail as I'm sure that
> raw for humans is not good fodder for the group.  Since I started
> feeding Geiger a species appropriate diet and stopped using poisons in
> and around him, I keep wondering why I don't do the same for
> myself.  I
> tried to look into a human raw diet, but it seems more confusing to me
> than quantum physics.  Could you point me in a good direction to
> start?  Thanks so much!
>
> Andrea

Yeah, those darn vegetarians keep getting everything wrong:) I like
what's called the Paleo diet, preagricultural, and in some groups,
raw. I'm in favor of no grains or sugars, and no invented vegetables
like corn, no legumes, no nightshades. You can check out:

and/or Google: Ray Audette, Aajonus VonderPlanitz, Ron Hoggan, Barry
Groves...

That should get you started!

Have fun,

ginny