Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sat, 29 Jul 2006 12:53:29 +0100
From:
Keith Barrett <[log in to unmask]>
Hi,

Perhaps you could try contacting the manufacturer of the air
conditioning unit?

May be that they have had issues before.  I would think that there
may be some requirement in the manufacturing process to make them
reasonably rf proof.

Otherwise, the possibility exists that you could be affected by a
transmitter in a nearby trailer?

Just a thought.

Keith

- - - -