Date:
Sun, 1 Oct 2006 11:07:35 -0400

www.glutenfree.com
1-800-291-8386 (Customer Service – Orders & Inquiries)

Make sure to visit our web site and register for our free mailing list to
receive weekly newsletter.

* Order for $125 and you'll be charged only 1 cent for shipping! *

Dear Listserv Subscribers:

glutenfree.com is happy to announce the addition of Cream Hill Estates
gluten-free oats to our product offering.  Please visit our web site in the
next few weeks and be the firsts to get Lara's Rolled Oats and Lara's Whole
Grain Oat Flour.

Here are our specials this month:

MONTHLY SPECIALS - October 1st, 2006

#101003 Glutino - Pretzel Sticks
Regular Price: $6.69
SPECIAL PRICE: $5.49

#124001 Gluten-Free Pantry - Pasta Fagioli Skillet Meal
Regular Price: $4.39
SPECIAL PRICE: $3.49

#124002 Gluten-Free Pantry - Singapore Sweet & Sour Noodles Skillet Meal
Regular Price: $4.39
SPECIAL PRICE: $3.49

#124003 Gluten-Free Pantry - Szechwan Noodles Skillet Meal
Regular Price: $4.39
SPECIAL PRICE: $3.49

#124004 Gluten-Free Pantry - Tex Mex Skillet Meal
Regular Price: $4.39
SPECIAL PRICE: $3.49

#124005 Gluten-Free Pantry - Stroganoff Skillet Meal
Regular Price: $4.39
SPECIAL PRICE: $3.49

#307014 Dr. Schar - Fantasia
Regular Price: $13.99
SPECIAL PRICE: $10.99

#954010 Bionaturae - Spaghetti
Regular Price: $3.29
SPECIAL PRICE: $2.69

#954011 Bionaturae - Penne Rigate Pasta
Regular Price: $3.29
SPECIAL PRICE: $2.69

#954012 Bionaturae - Fusilli Pasta
Regular Price: $3.29
SPECIAL PRICE: $2.69

#954013 Bionaturae - Elbows
Regular Price: $3.29
SPECIAL PRICE: $2.69

*Please note that monthly specials may not be used with case discount and
are available only while supplies last.
--

Banana Pancakes
-------------------

This is a healthy and yummy way to start the day as Anna’s mix is full of
bean flours, Montina and millet flour.

2 large ripe bananas (1 cup)
2 eggs
1/3 cup vegetable oil
½ cup milk (low fat or whole)

1 bag Anna’s Banana Bread Mix (#956131)
½ cup chopped pecans or walnuts (optional)

Beat together first four ingredients until smooth. Pour contents of mix into
a medium bowl. Add banana mixture and mix with a spoon or fork, until well
blended. Fold in nuts if using.

Lightly oil griddle. Preheat griddle on medium heat (350 degrees). Spoon
batter onto griddle, leaving room for each pancake to spread. Cook about 5
minutes or until the bottom of each pancake is a medium brown. (It’s okay if
the pancake is still soft.) Flip and cook another 2-3 minutes.

Serve with maple syrup and sliced bananas.

Makes 16-18 large pancakes.

Visit our online recipes section for more details and other great cooking
ideas.
----

The glutenfree.com Team