ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carol Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Jun 2006 10:57:26 +0100
Ah, of course, we all believe our dogs now don't we!  Anyway, he deserves
some of his own medicine.

Did he tell you about Hogi when we visited.  Our room was left ajar and
guess who found the sweets I had bought for everyone which were placed on a
high shelf?  There were sweet papers everywhere . . ..  Poor Hogi didn't
like the consequences either and I have to say we were very sorry!  <SMILE>

Have a good time at the ACB Convention and may God take care of you!

--
Carol