Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sun, 1 Oct 2006 16:11:32 -0400

Hello,

I hope you are well. Here are the class listings for Delete the Wheat
for the month of October 2006. For descriptions or for more classes in
November, please visit www.deletethewheat.com
<http://www.deletethewheat.com/> .

Melinda Dennis

Melinda Dennis, MS, RD, LDN

Founder: Delete the Wheat: Nutritional Counseling for the Gluten Free
Diet

Wednesday, October 4th, 2006

FIBER IN THE GLUTEN FREE DIET

6:30-8pm

Wild Oats - Saugus

357 Broadway, Saugus, MA

No charge

Free parking

$5 coupon off a $20 purchase

To register: 781-233-5341

Limited to 15.

Tuesday, October 17th, 2006

FIBER IN THE GLUTEN FREE DIET

6:30-8pm
Wild Oats - Medford

2151 Mystic Valley Parkway, Medford, MA

No charge
Free parking
$5 coupon off a $20 purchase

To register: 781-395-4998

Limited to 15.

Thursday, October 12, 2006

CLASS ON CELIAC DISEASE - TO BE DETERMINED - please call the store for
more details.

6:30-8pm

All the Best Natural Foods

One Pleasant Street, Cohasset, MA

Free parking

To register in advance: 781-383-3005

Cost: payable to All the Best

Spaces are limited.

October 19, 2006

NUTRIENT NEEDS IN CELIAC DISEASE

 6:30-8pm

Whole Foods

340 River St

Cambridge, MA

Free parking.
Limited to 8 people
To register, please call: 617-876-6990
Cost: payable to Whole Foods

Beyond following the gluten-free diet, there are specific vitamin and
mineral needs with celiac disease. We'll review the requirements for
calcium, vitamin D, the B vitamins and iron, and how to find them in
healthy, gluten free foods. This seminar is lead by registered
dietitian, Melinda Dennis, MS, RD, LDN, who follows the special diet
herself. Samples and resources provided.

Thursday, October 26, 2006

 Food Allergies and Intolerances Store Tour and Discussion

 7-8:30pm
Whole Foods
94 Derby Street

Hingham, MA

Free parking.

Limited to 8 people

To register, please call: 781-741-8050
Cost: payable to Whole Foods

A store tour and Q & A session led by registered dietitian, Melinda
Dennis, to cover the difference between allergies and intolerances,
foods to choose and avoid, and resources for those with food
sensitivities. We will also go on a brief store tour to point out
special diet products and companies. Samples provided. This class is
appropriate for those with celiac disease and/or other food intolerances
but will NOT BE specific to celiac disease.