ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Jul 2006 11:00:48 -0500
Dear Loving EChurch Family,

I'm coming to you again with yet another prayer request.

You all know I had a stress test almost 2 weeks ago, actually 2 weeks
ago tomorrow.

I was so upset with the hospital that did the procedure because they
didn't call me with the results of the stress part of the test, and the scans.

I ment it when I told them I would never walk in their hospital
again. I did not yell at them, either.

I saw my primary doctor yesterday. He also had not gotten a copy of
the test results from the stress test from Sioux Valley hospital.

He wasn't very happy about that. He called and talked to a nurse at
that Sioux Valley hospital. She read the results to him, and then he
had her fax it to him. He brought the papers into the office where
Vernon and I were, and read the results to us.

It all boils down to maybe something wrong, but we don't know for
sure. I do have to have an angiogram, and maybe sooner than I wanted
to have it.

It's very ppossible that I may not be able to go to Oregon next week,
and that my trip will maybe be delayed.

I will have this Angiogram at the regular Heart hospital in Sioux Falls.

I'm waiting as I write this for a phone call from both Doctor Berg,
and the heart doctor. If they have to do the Angiogram, they may have
to put a stent in my heart. I will permit them to do it at the time
of the Angiogram.

Please pray that this will not delay my trip and that they can get it
done this week.

My Mom really isn't doing good at all. I haven't told my family yet
about this new thing, as I wanted to wait until I have all the facts
together and know what is going on. In fact, I don't even know if
they will do the Angiogram before I leave. I hope and pray I can have
it done when I get back, but if I do need to have it done now, I will
do it at the Heart Hospital in Sioux Falls.

Please pray that my trip to Portland will not be delayed, and that
Mom will still be with us when I get there.

Thanks so much for praying. I love you all so very much.

Thanks.

Love and blessings,
Pat Ferguson