ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Apr 2007 12:42:31 -0600
Vinny,

No, it is very dirty, in fact, but I tossed in a couple of good old Bible
terms, and a few Christian phrases, just so I could call it a Christian
Romance Novel.  We can't have Christians falling in love, raising children,
going to church, and experiencing the true nature of Christ all in fictional
story form.  Somebody might think we are normal.

Phil.