ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Jan 2007 17:11:14 -0700
Lest you think I never criticize Charismatics?  This week, unfortunately,
and it isn't the only time, but my all time favorite Charismatic Bible
teacher, the man with whom I probably agree more than any other Bible
teacher ever, also said, if you want to be financially blessed, you've got
to first tithe.  If you don't, he literally said, you can't be blessed.
That is BS and I was tempted to spell it out, too.  His name?  Andrew
Womack.

Phil.