ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Helen Wolf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Sep 2006 18:09:25 -0400
Pat, I'm so sorry you have lost your Mom!  Those are times of
feelings of great loss, and they are understandable and necessary in
the healing process.  Try not to let it go on too long, though.  Even
through the temporary pain, the Joy of the Lord is still available,
and it is His desire that you experience His Joy and the Peace that
passes understanding.

In His Love, which includes mine,
Helen