ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vinny Samarco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Jul 2006 19:34:26 -0700
Hi Phil,
I haven't read most messages, but started aat the bottom of the list and saw
yours.  How did you hear that about Art Bell?
    I have actually appreciated him at times, because  in spite of all the
crazies he had on, I many times sensed a searching heart in the man, and a
heart of compassion.  I have prayed for him on a number of occasions.
Vinny
    bject: so You Want To Be A Medium?