ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
VIRGIE UNDERWOOD <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jun 2006 18:02:12 -0400
Hi Kathy,
I do go to bed at almost the same time for the most part.  I also get up at
approximately the same time in the morning.  I only take naps when I can't
keep my eyes open and I don't know what else to do.  I have had trouble
sleeping all of my life and I sure would like to find a solution.  I wake up
every 5 or 10 minutes and stay awake for a long time before going back to
sleep.
Virgie and Hoshi