ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rhonda Partain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Jun 2006 22:47:05 -0400
True...and  you are thinking she is dead, which in a way she is...and you
are waiting for her to say  the prodigal forgive me speech!
Will she, they ever say that?
How can someone break a drug habbit alone anyway?
It seems to me that drugs are like a sort of strong magnet that  people once
they touch are pulled towards!!! How can they hope to break the force alone?
Rhonda