ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Jun 2006 18:23:03 -0600
John,

I was on a website and found an article called the Porpoise Driven Life.  I
can't recall the exact URL of the website but you can do a google search on
that title and find it because I have before.  It is a funny, but sad,
commentary on all this new church garbage going on these days.  I think I
will purchase this guy's 7 dollar offering builder and see if I can get our
church offerings up to maybe a million a month.  I could be a lot more
spiritual pastor if our offerings were that big, I think.  I might even
vacation in Florida and come by to see you in my chauffer driven limo.  It
will be a former pastor doing the driving of the limo, too.  Probably the
one who spammed me with his offering gimmick.

Phil.