ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Jun 2006 12:51:59 -0600
I have read tons of such King James Bible deconstruction, thus the twisted
doctrinal and theological interpretation of Scripture, hundreds of times
over the years.  I was not convinced then and I am not convinced now.  The
writers of that article obviously have little knowledge of who the King
James translators really were but that aside, there translation methods
likely indicate their agenda which I bet is glaringly obvious elsewhere on
their website.  I'm getting too old to hunt around for it and attempt to
rebut it though.  Besides, it may be true that the mark of the beast is up
for grabs as far as its meaning but the plain interpretation of Scripture is
definitely lost to these guys who wrote this article.  I've seen more KJV
haters in my life than crooked politicians.  It is like Lester Rolloff used
to say, "The King James Bible doesn't need to be re written, it needs to be
re red."  Amen, Brother.

Phil.