From:
Tamsin Looker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tamsin Looker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Jun 2006 12:07:10 -0400
<<Disclaimer: Verify this information before applying it to your
situation.>>

I am hoping to travel in Brazill this fall...stopping in Salvadore and Rio.  While I have heard that Brazill is very gluten-aware..and I know that the cuisine has very little gluten in it  I need to know more.  Is Salvadore, which is way up in Bahia as savy about gluten as Rio.  What are the gluten pitfalls to watch out for in the cuisine which may not be obvious?  Does anyone know any great places to eat or shop for GF food?  I am also dairy and corn sensitive. Thanks for your help...Tamsin in NYC

*******
*******