Date:
Tue, 30 May 2006 16:42:08 -0500

 Hi All--

The following article on Medscape might interest those who have symptomatic
liver issues. Apparently, celiac patients (as well as others) are at risk of
asymptomatic autoimmune hepatitis as well, so if you know of someone who
might benefit from this article, please pass the info along. You may have to
register to read the article, but registration is free. Also, the
correlation of autoimmune hepatitis and celiac does not occur until approx.
page 3...keep reading.

http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/524097_1

Ayn in Alabama

BTW...I've changed my email address due to issues with my Yahoo account
- I'm the same "Ayn in Alabama."