ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Aug 2006 22:05:53 -0600
If miracles don't come from God, or the Bible, or His Word, where would they
come from.  If an illness is a so called psycho somatic illness and a person
get's healed, why would that not be considered a miracle?  What else does
Satan have to use but trickery guile, lies, fraude, and foolishness and
fakery?  He has no creative power of his own.  He can't break an arm but he
can make an arm look broken.  If a person is prayed for and the arm is
healed, wasn't Satan's power, so called, broken?  Is that not a miracle?
Satan has nor power nor authority upon earth any longer because Jesus, the
second Adam, destroyed his works openly and took back what belonged to him.
All power in Heaven and on earth have been given unto me, Jesus said to His
disciple before ascending back into Heaven.  His resurrection proved what He
said was true.  If it was true then, it is true now and we walk in that
truth or we don't.  No body on hear is asking anyone else to believe
anything anyone else says.  I wasn't posting the stories because I can prove
they are true, I am posting them to prove Jesus isn't helpless and out of
the miracle working business.  You may choose to believe whomever, and
whatever, you wish.  I'll go one step further than that.  I don't even
believe much of what people I know tell me as far as miracles are concerned.
I know one thing, I don't have to document a miracle to believe it really
happened.  I do have to believe in the one, and only one, who can do
miracles.

Phil.