ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 21 Aug 2006 22:51:04 -0400
Why do we need each other here on earth to pray for us.  I know I was surely
happy to receive any prayers you all offered for me in my time of trouble I
will tell you.  Let me take this opportunity to thank you rite now for them.
My petitions would be much less meaningful without them.  It is for this
reason I am thankful to all the angels and saints who have gone before me to
be with our blessed Lord, and who have offered their prayers in conjunction
with those you offered on my behalf.  I thank them as well.  Do you think
our communion with the saints ends with death?  I don't.  Our dear loved
ones and our angels care just as much for us now they are in heaven as they
did here on earth, and they are more than happy to assist us because they
are without bodies and can see and are able to offer us more assistance than
they could here on earth.  We are all one body in Christ, and it matters not
if we live here on earth or in heaven.
9----- Original Message -----