ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Jul 2006 14:02:39 -0600
My talking thermometer reached 101.5 before it backed off a little.  The
airport, 35 miles away to the northeast of my home, is running at 99 and
they are now predicting over 100 for the next two or three days.  Yippee Ky
a he screams as he tosses his 100 dollar cowboy hat into the air, exposing
his bald spot to the blazing sun.  By the way, I am start a new offering
collection in my behalf.  I discovered a place not far from Denver, you have
to ride a horse to get to the place because there are likely no roads to the
store, where a man hand builds you your own cowboy hat.  They start at 400
dollars and go up from there.  Mind you, this here is hand made cowboy hats.
Imagine the thrill of putting that hat on your head for the very first time,
strolling out the front door, stopping to roll a cigarette out of toilet
paper because you spent all your money on the hat and can't afford zig zag
papers for your own rolled smokes, climbing on your horse, and trotting down
the dusty road of the old town as you point your horse's nose toward home.
What a feeling.  All donation can go to my Pay Pal account.  Don't put this
opportunity off.  Just think how proud you'll make me and how much the Lord
will honor your faith giving.  Remember, you can't out give God so make that
donation as large as your heart and my horse.  There are no refunds.

Phil.

Has He Ever Crossed Your Mind?
www.SafePlaceFellowship.com