ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Rhonda Partain <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 15 Jun 2006 16:14:10 -0400
I'll add this to my list!
The world sure needs encouraging messages in fact I'd say there is a
definite shortage of encouragement out there!!!
Sometimes a gentle nudge in the God direction is all it takes!
Blessings!
Rhonda

-----Original Message-----
From: The Electronic Church [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of B Dunse
Sent: Thursday, June 15, 2006 2:45 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Optional prayer request

Now. Isn't that a refreshing subject line... no urgent need at present.
I'm thankful for that.  As some of you know I've been focusing on
songwriting these handful of months. Well, the songwriter group I'm
associated with is working on a project of taking a song from  the writing
stage straight through to a full demo and then sent off to a national
songwriting contest. Now, I'm thinking of doing two songs. I feel I'm yet
a novice at writing compared to many folks who have craft and concepts
down as second nature, but I'm even less knowledgeable to the recording
and demo process. So if you have a hankering to pray for something and
nothing comes to mind... if that ever would happen... not... hahaha,
please pray   for my ability to do what is necessary and of course if God
wants it he'll finish it out anyway. These are not flat out Christian
songs, that is not the market I'm targeting over all, but they  carry
Christian values about everyday situations. That is my target, to touch
the secular music with positive encouraging messages... some may think
that is watering potential down, but when the grapes are ripe, smacking
them with a Bible off the branch damages them, all they need is a little
touch and they fall in God's hands. Thanks.

Brad