From:
Terry Kramlick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Terry Kramlick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Jun 2006 16:48:48 -0400
<<Disclaimer: Verify this information before applying it to your
situation.>>

Look at www.glutenfreeinsd.com for information about Disneyland. Have fun

Check out the restaurant page on my website for info on dining while
staying in Thousand Oaks.  Check in with customer relations just inside
the main entrance at Disneyland and ask for the list of gluten free food
options.  They can even call the places to be sure the GF food is in
stock.  Carnation café usually has bread and hot dog buns and the Rocket
pizza place in tomorrowland has GF pizza if you ask for it.  Enjoy your
stay.

The Whole Foods store in Thousand Oaks has a fabulous selection of GF food
including GF beer.  California is easy as restaurants are used to people
with eating preferences and most will cooperate in every way.  We go to
any restaurant and find food we can eat safely.  RC

Disneyland is VERY nutrition savvy and each place to eat has a list of
everything they have and its ingredients.  Be sure to try to gf pizza at
the Redd Rocket Pizza Port--YUMMY!!  CA has the usual chains like
MacDonalds, PF Changs, Outback.  They also have a chain called El Pollo
Loco which has mostly gf items, but cc can be an issue.  And, oh yes, In N
Out Burger has great burgers and the fries are gf, too.  Grocery stores
like Trader Joe's, Henry's, Wild Oats, Whole Foods have lots of stuff.

CA, Yosemite - The Mountain View Restaurant

California, San Fernando Valley

Trader Joe's

Whole Foods
21347 Ventura Blvd
Woodland Hills, Ca 91354
818-610-0000

Trancas
Health food Store

Malibu Fish and Seafood
310-456-3430

Shutters on the Beach

Chinois on Main
Santa Monica, CA

Marmalade

Geoffrey's

Beaurivage

Nobu Malibu
Country Mart

In-N-Out Burger

Chili My Soul
30 plus Flavors
4928 Balboa Blvd
Encino, CA
818-981-SOUL
www.chilimysoul.com
Ventura Blvd/Balboa Blvd
All chili's are thickened with corn starch
Seasonings are gluten free
Low Sodium/Low Fat
You can choose three toppings

Alaines
West Los Angeles
310-470-1094

Eilat Bakeries
Los Angeles
323-653-5553 or 310-205-8700
North Hollywood
818-766-2726

Famous Bakery
Los Angeles, CA
323-933-5000

Maurizio's
135 North Maryland Ave
Glendale, California
818-247-5600
GF Menu
Pizza, Lasagnia, gluten free bread

Cheesecake Factory
Sherman Oaks, Ca

Stanley's
Sherman Oaks
Tempo Restaurant
Encino, Ca
Tony Roma's
Ventura Blvd
Encino, CA

Pars/Jino's
5844 West Manchester
Around the corner from Howard Johnson at LAX
Most things on the Persian menu were gluten free except the stews and
soups.

KooKooRoo
Hawthorne

In-N-Out
Outback

Adobe's
Sepulveda Blvd
Los Angeles, CA

Outside the Breadbox
Los Angeles, CA
719-633-3434
www.outsidethebreadbox.com

Wild Oats

The Inn at 657

Archives are at:
Http://Listserv.icors.org/SCRIPTS/WA-ICORS.EXE?LIST=CELIAC