From:
Mary Lipka <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mary Lipka <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Jun 2006 09:45:13 -0700

Dear Listmates,

I would like to thank everyone who took the time to e-mail me with help
for this diet.

I have received several different web pages to go and gather information,
which was very helpful. I also received info on what to eat and more
importantly what not to eat. If anyone else needs this info feel free to
e-mail me and I will provide you with it.

         The over all summary is to avoid fiber, fat and protein. I did
hear from one person that she was told to increase fiber, which made her
feel better, but my doc told me to eliminate as much fiber as possible.
Also I should be eating smaller meals more often.

I was also advised to possible speak with a dietician to combine both
diets. I was also told to try the SCDiet, that it has helped others with
this condition.

Some people asked what medicine I was taking for this, I was on 10mg
Reglan 4 times per day  and now she has increased it to 15mg 4 times per
day. This has helped some. I went for another gastric emptying study
which confirmed the gastryperisis. I also have had a lactose intolerant
study which was negative and verious blood tests which also came back
with nothing wrong. The diet is helping but not as fast as I would like
but I will be patient and see what the future brings. I go back next
month to the doctors to see how all is.

Again thanks for everyones imput I really appreciate it. I probably would
be lost without this list.

Thank you,

Mary