ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
April Reisinger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Jul 2006 21:04:17 -0400
"A new girl arrived here in Heaven today, frail in stature, but mighty in
spirit.
Let's rejoice and sing praise today so that all the world may hear it!
She's been asking to come home to me, but there was just one more soul,
She prayed for her, yes, she did, and that was my goal,
I have heard her prayers and answered them all,
No more, pain, no more tears, no more sickness, and no more will she fall.

Rise up, little child, I have welcomed you home,
You're weary and you're worn, but, Dear One, you're my very own!
No more lonely days or long painful nights,
Only eternal praise, My child, and eternal delights.

Just think of the beautiful jewels, the tasty chocolate, and the rhapsodic
music you hear,
And see, you can now!  See your family is right here!
Your grandmother, your mother, and your father, too!
My little one, Dear Carol Sue, they've been waiting with me for you!

And your animals, your doggies, and your kitties and birds,
Hear the sounds they make, sweeter sounds you have't heard.
They know me and love me as the  people and the angels do,
But I'm here, faithful Servant, to say I love you.

Your work on earth is finished at last,
Your earthly friends are still musing how I took you so fast!
I caught you up in my wide-open arms,
Now you can enjoy heaven and all of its charms.

Get up! Bow down!  Sit now!  Open your mouth wide and sing!
Did you feel it? Is it real yet? Isn't it like walking on wings?
Would you like to go back now?  ... What?  Are you weeping and saying "No!"
Little Sue, Precious Sue, Happy Sue, I won't make you go!

You're safe here!  Look all around,
Not a tear, not a pain!  Not a sad face can be found!
See the lame dance, hear the deaf shout! Look, the blind can now see!
And you, New Girl in Heaven, you're here eternally!"

Signed,

Your Heavenly Father

Skype Name:  april_r
MSN: No e-mail please:  [log in to unmask]
AIM: No e-mail please:  [log in to unmask]
Yahoo Messenger No e-mail please:  [log in to unmask]
"God is still on the throne!"
April and Miss Flurrie