ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Jun 2006 17:06:54 -0600
Our 10 year old was swimming at an amusement park today with a friend and
his older cousin.  Another swimmer deliberately pushed Everett into a man
made on coming wave.  Everett went under and was pushed down.  Ben, his
cousin, dove down and pulled him up but it was all he could do to hold him
about the crashing waves.  The life guard saw what was happening and dove in
and helped.  He kicked the other swimmer out of the park.  I prayed when
they all left together that the Lord would protect them.

Phil.

Has He Ever Crossed Your Mind?
www.SafePlaceFellowship.com