ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
David & Rachel. <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 11 Jun 2006 18:18:46 +0100
This item was sent to us on this side of the pond from a friend in Canada.

Be blessed, be encouraged.

Subject: U are important!

         THE U IN JESUS

      Before U were thought of or time had begun,

      God put U in the name of His Son.

      And each time U pray, you'll see that it's true,

      You can't spell out JesUs and not include U.

      You're a pretty big part of His wonderful name,

      For U, He was born; that's why He came.

      And His great love for U is the reason He died.

      It even takes U to spell crUcified.

      Isn't it thrilling and splendidly grand

      He rose from the dead, with U in His plan?

      The stones split away, the gold trUmpet blew,

      And the word resUrrection is spelled with a U.

      When JesUs left earth at His upward ascension,

      He felt there was one thing He just had to mention.

      "Go into the world and tell them it's true

      That I love them all - Just like I love U."

      So many great people are spelled with a U,

      Don't they have a right to know JesUs too?

      It all depends now on what U will do,

      He'd like them to know,

      But it all starts with U.