Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 22 Jun 2006 04:20:52 +0700
<<Disclaimer: Verify this information before applying it to your
situation.>>

Hello List,
Re the post about Carrabbas. Anytime we choose to eat out, cross-
contamination is a strong possibility. I've reached the point where I make
no-gluten needs clear in a polite way and then hope for the best. But I
recognize that the chance I will receive a completely GF plate in a
restaurant where all manner of food is prepared is close to zero.

"For all grill items, request them to be made without grill baste", quoted
from the Carrabbas menu, is similar to the sort of thing you see on the
Outback menu. But the only time I ever ate at Outback and it was truly a GF
experience was when we showed up at a slow time and interacted with an
excellent manager who admitted that the grill has to be cleaned before a GF
meal is prepared, baste or no baste. Think about your own home and how
strictly GF prep must be followed.

Then think about the chances that everyone in a busy public kitchen stops
and removes all traces of gluten from the vicinity of your plate and from
everything that contacts anything that will go onto your plate.
Patricia