ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Reeva Parry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Jul 2006 02:45:51 -0500
Hi David!

It was wonderful hearing something about you and Ginny here on the
list. I love hearing about people and what they're doing for OUR
LORD! Sounds as though Ginny will be kept busy with preparing
something on that Scripture passage! Hope all goes, or went, well.

LOVE AND MANY, MANY BLESSINGS,
Reeva Parry.