ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Jun 2006 16:02:32 -0500
Hi Kathy,

Thanks for your good advice. Well, she has worked for the Post office
for 23 years.

We got the situation resolved. She had to call someone to find out,
as she didn't believe me, and she should have had the laws available
to her. She's the first person in my entire life who has ever
questioned me. I know that I'm going to get a copy of the law, as she
has also hastled a friend of mine here in town who is handicapped.

I know also, that some people try to get away with sending music
tapes and CD's free matter, and I don't really think that is legal,
either. <smile>

Thanks for the great advice and for praying.

Love,
Pat Ferguson