ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Reeva Parry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Jun 2006 09:47:43 -0500
Hey there, Virgie and Hoshi!

You're welcome any time. We would both love to have you two whenever
you feel like it. There's always the phone anyhow.

This building even has a special pen for the dogs to relieve
themselves in, that is, if Hoshi still goes on cement, which I
imagine she does. By the way, Virgie, what school did you get her
from? I've had five dogs myself, but because of my balance issues, I
guess my Little Fiddle will be the last. She was an angel on four
feet, and used to guide Reeva and me around perfectly! I cried for
months when I retired her, but I just felt that I wanted her last
years to be just a dog's and not a working guide. I got her from
Guide Dogs For The Blind, and she was the cutest little yellow lab
you could ever wish for. Believe me, I prayed long and hard about
retiring her, but I know I did the right thing.

LOVE IN DADDY JESUS,
Mari and Reeva Parry.