ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jun 2006 20:47:47 -0600
Virgie,

She isn't worried about your dog having accidents in the house.  She is
worried about you having accidents in the house.  You know?  Like knocking
over a chair, forgetting to turn off your bedroom light at night, spilling
your coffee.  You know how sighted people think about blind people making a
mess.  It took us a month to clean up the house after you and your dog were
here but we like you.  I'd like your dog but she always grawls at me and
acts tuff.  Plus, she is embarrassing, almost as much as you are, when going
out to eat at fancy restaurants.  Of course, the waiter whose leg she bit
off wasn't too happy but the five dollar tip probably made him feel better.
Then of course there was my cowboy hat she chewed up when you were here but
what's a little old hundred dollar hat when it comes to friends.  By the
way, I've had those stitches removed from some place I won't mention and the
pain has finally gone away so don't worry about that any more.  I'm sure she
didn't mean it any way.  Plus, our insurance covered all but fifty dollars
of the emergency room visit that night.  You aren't coming back to visit any
time soon, are you?  I mean, and with the dog?

Phil.