ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 4 Jun 2006 15:50:04 -0500
Hopefully that helps put all those vertebrae in line and nerves where they
are suppose to go and you back in full vigor soon. Keeping you in prayer.
How's Everet doing after his surgery?

Brad

on 06:02 PM 6/2/2006, Phil Scovell said:

For what it is worth, as Paul Harvey would say, the doctor today is
setting
up physical therapy for me.  I figured that was coming next.  He did
prescribe some muscular and pain medications.  Since I reached down and
opened an air conditioner vent in our bedroom, my back hurts more now than
my hip and leg.  So, at least I have something for pain and in a few days,
I'll be signed up for physical therapy at the hospital.

Phil.

Has He Ever Crossed Your Mind?
www.SafePlaceFellowship.com