ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
David Stahl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 May 2006 02:19:26 -0400
This email came from Dr. Dale & Betty Mattmiller who attended CCWC before they moved to Michigan.  It came to them from a friend.
Subject: Prayer Request

We need a miracle. We  believe that a miracle is absolutely achievable. Thank you.

My daughter Sarah (who is now 16 months old) has spent the last 3 days at Alfred I. DuPont Hospital for Children. In the last 10
days we noticed ataxia
(loss of balance, falling often) and a facial droop on half her face. We have since gone through x-rays, MRIs, CAT scans, and today
an operation to gain
' lesion' material to biopsy. The MRI's showed a 4 lesions deep in her brain and many in her spinal column. We have not yet received
a full prognosis,
yet we do know she has brain cancer that is rapidly progressing. It is a primary form of cancer, probably PNET.  (Peripheral
neuroectodermal tumor.The
region of embryonic ectoderm that develops into the brain and spinal cord as well as into the nervous tissue of the peripheral
nervous system.)

Today the oncologist told us that there is little help for her survival regardless of what we do. We believe in miracles. Please
pray for our daughter.
Please pray for Sarah and forward this email to as many people as you can. I believe in the power of prayer and I believe each one
of us can have a powerful
effect. Please help us if you can, she means the world to us.

May God bless you and your family.