ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Jul 2006 14:24:22 -0400
Oh Vinny,
         Bless you!  I'm afraid that our good Lord may have to sell a
whole herd before all this is over.  First, the car needed the
transmission replaced and then, we had the mechanic add an extra
cooling system, just for the transmission, so that, hopefully, it can
hold up this time under the heavy stress of rural mail
delivery.  Then, the car had to be towed to another mechanic to have
the computer replaced and then, it needs to be towed to the Ford
motor company to have them reboot the computer because the password
is, top secret, you know, and the car won't start without it.  Oh, a
horse, a horse, my kingdom for a horse.  At least they only need oats
and hay and if they break a leg you shoot it and are done with
it.   This car is easily going to be at least $2,500 before all is
said and done and I am probably under estamating at that.  Greg is
also missing, at least, two days more of work.  We're treating that
like God's extra gift of vacation time and just having fun.  Might as
well.  NO use crying over it.
         It's good to be back though.
Kathy